Monday 2 June 2014

COPYCAT MAKEUP: Kendall Jenner

Hey guys and dolls,


I love when I can look at someones make up and be completely inspired. Scrolling through Instagram I came across this image of Kendall Jenner. Her make up was so simple yet she looked absolutely gorgeous. And I just had to recreate it. I posted my take on the look on my Instagram page. Now I am gonna show you what I used to do it.


 Luckily I had some random gems in my make up kit, that were perfect for the look. And the same colour. I used them previously in my Carnival look.

Keep reading to find out how I recreated this look.

 
Products and tools used


Please excuse my skin here, I was suffering with heat rash :(

FACE

 
On my skin I used MAC Studio Fix Powder+ in NW45 with my Avon powder brush. For my cheeks I used Avon's blush in Russett, I applied that with a random unbranded blush brush.
For my brows I used a sleek eyebrow pencil, lightly for a bit of definition. I brushed through my brows with my MAC 204 brush.

EYES

 
The eyes were really simple. I used MAC's e/s in Swiss Chocolate, all over the lid. I applied it with MACs 249 brush. I blended it out with MACs 217 brush. And then I used Shroom e/s also from MAC as a highlight. I used another random brush that's like the MAC 227.

For the liner I used all Avon products. To start I used Shimmering Sapphire as a base. To apply that I used Models Own angled brush. And to make it pop more I used Aqua Pop over the top. To line the waterline I used the original gel pencil in black.

For the lashes I curled them with Models Own lash curler. I then used a mixture of The Body Shop big and curvy mascara and Avon Aero volume mascara.

I used tweezers and MACs DUO glue to apply the gems.


LIPS

For the lips I used Barry M lipgloss in Toffee.

On my nails is the look that I also wore in my blogger event OOTD. It's one of my favourite nail combos, Barry M Blue Grape and Blue glitter.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment