Wednesday 2 April 2014

Midweek Manicure: Avon Gel Finish Nail Polish

Hey guys and dolls,


 Gel Finish Polish - £7
This new polish comes in 24 shades. There's something for everyone. Bright shades for the spring/summer and dark shades for the autumn/winter. And there's also shades for the lady that likes a more subtle natural nail.
5 benefits in 1

Gel-like shine
Hi-shine and rich colour. This polish strengthens the nails by up to 42%.

3-in-1
This polish has intense colour and is also a base and top coat. 

Intense Colour
 Full coverage in one coat.
No UV Lamp
Salon finish at home
The benefits and hi shine quality of having a gel manicure at a fraction of the cost. Without the fuss of going to a salon to have them removed, this polish comes of with standard nail polish remover.

 Limoncello
I love yellow nails, but this polish needed 3 coats to make it non streaky and opaque. I always have this problem with yellow nail polish.
 Orange Crush
Creamy bright orange.
 Candy Apple
When I look at this polish I think of Snow White.


 Red Velvet
This colour is my favourite. The picture isn't doing this colour justice.

Nail File (pack of 2) - £3

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

1 comment: