Tuesday 5 March 2013

China Glaze: Ruby Pumps & Glitter Goblin

Hey dolls,


CHINA GLAZE

Disclaimer: On the day I decided to take my pictures the lighting was a pain in the butt (working when it felt like it). They didn't look this dark on my camera but luckily you can still see the products :) I'm trying new ways and settings to take my pictures, its a working progress but I'm getting there :)

These are my first ever China Glaze polishes I've ever bought (shock horror, I always used to use my sister's ones)

GLITTER GOBLIN

£4.29



The name of this polish is very fitting,, its like a glitter goblin sneezed into the bottle (I know that sounds gross but its the best I got haha).  This polish reminds me of a 70s disco. I can imagine the women all dressed up with a polish like this on their clothes, make up or outfit, all glittered up to the nines.

At first I wasn't sure about this polish but I've really grown to like it. To get it opaque and even it unfortunately needs 3-4 coats. The good thing is it doesn't feel all thick or goopy with all the layers.

RUBY PUMPS

£4.29


The first time I heard about this polish was in one of FleurDeForce's vlogs, and I fell in love with it mainly because it reminded me of The Wizard of Oz. Its not showing up in the pictures but this is such a glittery ruby red nail polish. And it doesn't have that annoying bitsy feel to it, you know where you can feel the actual glitter particles (like glitter goblin).

You need 2 coats to make it an even finish.

The best thing about these polishes they dry pretty quick. I will definitely be buying more China Glaze nail polishes in the future.

What are your favourite China Glaze nail polishes?

Sonya

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post* 

No comments:

Post a Comment