Wednesday 1 December 2010

Barry M Ice Cream Nail paint review


Firstly let me apologise for the state of my nails, they all just recently broke, and then due to stress I started biting them. But I have just started using this Sally Hansen nail strengthener, so I am hoping to start seeing some results soon :) Anyways onto the review

So I brought these nail paints a while ago, I got them because I saw that my friend Stevie had them and I like instantly fell in love haha, I'm not usually a fan of pastel colours, but I really liked them and at the time I had heard that they were Limited Edition and I couldn't find them anywhere for a while, but I was out shopping in Camden and saw them in Superdrug and was like "oh their back" lol, but typical when I see something I want I'm broke so I couldn't get them. So on a random shopping day I was like what happens if I just pop in to my local Superdrug and see if they had the paints in...and they did :) The polishes I got were #308 Berry Ice Cream, #306 Blueberry Ice Cream, #309 Strawberry Ice Cream, #307 Lemon Ice Cream and the last one was not one of the Ice Cream range but because it was a pastel colour and I thought it would fit the collection I got #304 Mint Green.

I also have to apologise for how messy my nails are and if you see any peeling skin (sorry if that's kinda gross lol) its cos my hands get really dry in the winter (no matter how much I moisturize them).


Mint Green

Berry

Blueberry

Lemon

Strawberry

Each of these colours were applied with two coats except for Blueberry Ice Cream, that one is really opaque after one coat. I really like these paints and when I wear them I do the kid thing and paint each nail a different colour so my hand looks likes sweets lol. This is definitely something you should purchase. Love them.

xxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment