Wednesday 6 July 2016

FIVE GUYS

Five Guys, Burger and Fries, Lakeside

Burgers are one of my favourite types of food. Majority of the time when I go out to eat I have a burger.

There are so many burger places in London and my aim is to make it to all of them. I've been to TGI's, The Diner, GBK and then it was time for Five Guys.

I had only heard good things about Five Guys from friends and online reviews, so I was more than ready to consume all the NOMS!

Five Guys, Burger and Fries, Lakeside
The staff were friendly and efficient. If you let them know it's your first time at Five Guys, they will be more than willing to go through the menu and ordering process with you. Another plus is that I didn't have to wait around ages for my food.

They've got different types of seating, tables, booths and high tables with stools. I'm glad they offered different types of seating, as being a big girl myself I'm not a fan of bar stool seating.

Five Guys, Burger and Fries, Lakeside

I ordered my burger with 2 patties and was unable to finish (yay leftovers). The meat was so juicy, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

You have a choice of any of their free toppings...NO LIMITS! On my burger I got Lettuce, Onions, Pickles, Grilled onions, ketchup and relish. Any place where I can have 2 types of onions on my burger is alright by me.


They serve the fries in a brown paper bag, which leads to lots of fries. So my bff suggested to go small, which was great advice. The fries are ok, but I have had better.

I also had one of their milkshakes and they are awesome.Thick and delicious. As it was my first one I went simple and tried Strawberry, which had real fruit pieces in it.
You can also create your own milkshake like chocolate and peanut butter. Just like the burgers you can add as many of their 11 mix ins as you like or even bacon.

They also have free refills on drinks from the Coca Cola drinks machine which offers a wide range of choices. My drink of choice is Fanta Fruit Punch...this drink is the shit even if it is still instead of fizzy.


You can order online and pick up in store. If I lived anywhere near one this would be dangerous.

I went to the location in Lakeside Shopping Centre.

Lakeside Food Court, 
West Thurrock
Essex 
RM20 2ZP
01708 866848


Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment