Wednesday 22 April 2015

Real Techniques Haul

Hey guys and dolls,


Real Techniques Haul, Sam and Nic Chapman


You may or may not know this but I am someone who is sometimes very all or nothing. If there is something that I want I'd rather save up and buy them all together instead of here and there. And that is exactly what happened with the Real Techniques brushes.

 If you don't know (which I'm sure you do), Real Techniques is a brand by the Pixiwoo sisters Sam and Nic Chapman. The brand launched in 2011 and had everybody in the beauty/makeup community buzzing. And finally I got my hands on my wishlist make up items.


Here is a little bit about the brushes.

The brushes are colour coded to represent a different stage of makeup application.
Gold - is for the base i.e primer, foundation and tinted moisturiser.
Purple -  enhancing and adding definition to they eyes i.e eyeshadow, liner and brows.
Pink - finishes of the look i.e powder, blush or bronzer.

Whatever your needs there is a brush for it.

The brushes are made from synthetic taklon bristles, 100% cruelty-free and they are so soft. A welcomed addition to my makeup brush collection.

Travel Essentials Set
£13.36


Real Techniques, Travel Essentials


Real Techniques, Travel Essentials sets, makeup brushes,


Real Techniques, Travel Essentials set, Essential Foundation Brush, Domed Shadow Brush, Multi Task Brush
This set comes with 3 brushes, Essential Foundation Brush, Domed Shadow Brush and Multi Task Brush.

 Starter Set
£12.97

Real Techniques, Starter set, makeup brushes


Real Techniques, Starter set


Real Techniques, makeup brushes, deluxe crease brush, base shadow brush, brow brush, accent brush, fine liner brush
This set comes with deluxe crease brush, base shadow brush, brow brush, accent brush and fine liner brush.

Individual Brushes
Shading Brush - £5.36
Powder Brush - £8.99
Blush Brush - £8.33

Real Techniques, makeup brushes,


Real Techniques, makeup brushes,


Real Techniques, blush brush, shading brush, powder brush
These brushes aren't part of a set, they are individual brushes in the RT collection.
I got the blush brush, shading brush and powder brush.

Packaging

Real Techniques, packaging, makeup brushes, pixiwoos, sam and nic chapmanReal Techniques, packaging, makeup brushes, pixiwoos, sam and nic chapmanReal Techniques, packaging, makeup brushes, pixiwoos, sam and nic chapman


They all come nicely packaged, on the front and back there is pictures and information about the brushes. The sets come with a brush case, which also doubles as a stand.

I am in love with these brushes, I understand why people were so cuckoo about RT. They've definitely brightened up my brush collection for sure and very much lived up to the hype.

You can purchase the brushes mentioned and so many others at these websites:

Boots
Amazon
Official website


What brushes do you own from Real Techniques or what is on your wishlist?
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment