Wednesday 7 May 2014

NAILS: Instagram Nails

Hey guys and dolls,

I have a tendency to paint my nails on occasion. But I don't always post on my blog what I put on my instagram. So I thought I'd put up a collection of those unseen nail looks here.



Festive nails for Christmas
Nails Inc - St James (one of my favourite reds)
Avon - Golden Vision


 These nails were for my best friends baby shower - the theme was purple.
Avon - Vivid Violet
Barry M - Amethyst Glitter (signature nail)


 I like to switch up the signature look.
Ciate - Holiday Blues
Avon - Aqua Fantasy
China Glaze - Bells Will Be Blinging (on the signature nail)

Was feeling the pastels.
 Avon - Loving Lavender
Barry M - Amethyst Glitter (signature nail)

Felt very spacewoman with these nails.
Barry M - White
Barry M - Silver
Ciate - Confetti (on top of the silver)

My nails were at some what decent length and I wanted to do just tips.
Base - OPI  Privacy Please
Barry M - Foil effect Silver
Barry M - Foil effect Gold

You know those days when you want plain nails.
Nails Inc - Porchester Square

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment