Sunday 25 May 2014

La Roche-Posay Suncare Event

Hey guys and dolls,

A little while ago I made my way to South Kensington, to attend a La Roche Posay event. The reason behind the event was to have a look at their Anthelios sun care range. With the Summer slowly approaching, now is the time to think about what you're going to use to protect your skin. 




La Roche Posay are doing a Be Sun Aware Roadshow. At these events you can have mole checks done and get some information on sun care. You can find out more information here.


Here are some pics of the event.








The building had this cute garden, with a pond and my favourite flowers - Calla Lillie's.

A cool thing at the event was this big contraption: you put your head in the machine and it showed the areas that had sun damage, good moisture and dry patches. It was pretty hot in there, but pretty awesome. Luckily for me I had no sun damage.

I will go into more detail in a separate post about Anthelios and the products I got to try.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment