Friday 11 October 2013

Coming up on Sonya Loves Makeup

Hey dolls,

I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front for the last week. I just wanted to take a little break. Get my thoughts together and think about other things to do with my blog.

I'm still going to be doing reviews, but I wanted to start incorporating fashion and doing plus size OOTDs (Outfit Of The Day). I'm also going to be doing a few make up series on this blog. I've had this in mind for a while but just didn't find the right time to do it.


The series are as follows:
  • Disney Villains
  • Disney Princesses
  • Marvel

 

If this turns out well I may start doing more make up looks on here.

 They series will be posted ever Monday as a part of Make up Monday. 

Eventually when I start doing fashion posts they'll be part of the ever so aptly named Fashion Friday.

I did an NOTD (Nails Of The Day) last week and had said I might start doing collective NOTD posts, but I decided instead of that I'm going to do Midweek Manicure, they will be posted on a Wednesday.

I think having a set schedule we keep me more consistent when posting on here.

Keep an eye out for the first make up Monday post coming soon. I'm starting with Disney Villains.



Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment