Saturday 14 September 2013

Nails Inc Monogram Manicure

Hey dolls,


If you saw my last blog post on the nails inc event (if not, you can see that here) I said I would be sharing with you all the amazing items I got to view at the event.

"Make a statememt, send a message or write your name. Nails Inc, the pioneers of special effects for nails, now launch the ultimate in nail personalisation - the Monogram Manicure."


The main attraction of the event...the MONOGRAM MANICURE! Personalised nails is such a fun and super cute idea. I feel this is gonna become a really popular trend. I love that they have the option of black and white letters so that they can be used on any shade.


Monogram Manicure collection - £20

In the monogram kit you get:
  • 4 sheets of monogram nail letters (2 white, 2 black)
  • Southbank - cool grey nail polish
  • Mayfair Place - deep plum nail polish
  • Kensington caviar 45 second to coat
  • Cuticle wood stick
Featured Nail Polishes: 'Southbank' and 'Mayfair Place'

How to use your monogram kit:
  • Apply a base coat
  • Apply 2 coats of your chosen polish - let dry for at least 10-15 minutes before applying your letters or symbols
  • Using your orange stick place your chosen letter or symbol onto the nail
  • Use your fingers to smooth the edges of the letter or symbol to make sure its firmly in place
  • Apply a top coat

My Monogram Manicure

At the event we got to choose from the new gel effects range as our base for the manicure. I chose Bond Street, which was a happy accident (as the event was held at the Bond Street store). Bond Street is this gorgeous creamy violet shade. (Check back on my blog to see my post on the Gel effect polishes).



 SONYA!

#MKUP

I absolutely loved this manicure and am definitely going to be recreating this again.

The monogram manicure is now available nationwide so pop into any Nails Inc nail bar and get your very own personalised manicure at an added £6 to the cost of any manicure.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment