Tuesday 23 July 2013

Scarves! Scarves! Scarves!

Hey dolls,


I have been loving scarves at the moment. For fashion and hair accessory purposes. As it's summer right now and I ain't about having my hair down, I've been using the top 2 as hair ties and all 3 as fashion accessories to spruce up an outfit.


All of these scarves are from my beloved Avon.

Top to Bottom:

Abbie Scarf - £3.99
(woven scarf with pink, blue and grey floral print). The floral print kinda has a Japanese vibe to me.
Kaitlin scarf - £3.99
 A red scarf with white butterfly and heart print.

Paisley Scarf - £6
Rose pink scarf with a paisley print.


Sonya 

Follow Me :)

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment