Thursday 18 July 2013

Barry M nail paint - Gelly Hi Shine - KEY LIME

Hey dolls,

Back again with another post on the Gelly nail paints from Barry M.



A bright lime/mustard green shade.

Out of all the gelly paints I have I'd have to say that Key Lime and Lychee are the more subdued colours I have in my collection, still bright but not as in your face as the others.

The more I use these polishes the more the whole opaque in "one coat"  thing is becoming a myth lol. I'm finding I need 2 coats for it to be completely opaque and not streaky. But don't get it twisted I still love these polishes.

Random side note: Is it me or does it look like the green monster from Ghostbusters sneezed on my thumb haha. You know the one I mean...

SLIMER
Well this post has taken a weird turn haha. And on that note I'm gonna leave it here.

I hope you are all enjoying the gorgeous weather we're having in England at the moment.

Sonya 

Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment