Thursday 4 July 2013

Barry M nail paint - Gelly Hi Shine - GUAVA

Hey dolls,




Guava
£3.99
 
This is such a gorgeous turquoise shade. Its that kind of blue that reminds me of the colour of the water that you'd see in Egypt or the Caribbean. 

The only odd thing about this polish is the name, considering the actual colour of a Guava.

These gelly polishes are defo gonna get a lot of wear this summer.

The longevity is great - I wore this for 3 days before I saw any substantial chips. I love the formula of the polishes and how shiny the finish is, even some top coats I've used don't have the same effect. I don't know why but I just feel my nails look a lot better with these polishes on, maybe its because of how shiny it is or that it kinda makes my nails look like candy but whatever it is I'm loving it. 

In my last post I said that I was gonna  add to this collection, and as superdrug currently have a 3 for 2 on all nail products right now I'll be adding to the collection sooner than I thought :)

Sonya

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment