Monday 1 July 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail paint - MANGO

Hey dolls,


MANGO
£3.99

Ugh I just love this orange. Its so frickin bright. This is defo one of those staple summer polishes.




 Another band wagon I've finally jumped on is the gelly hi shine polishes by Barry M. I got this during the 3 for 2 deal at superdrug, like most people I tend to go on my biggest spending sprees during this time. And that's why I ended up picking up 3 of these bad boys. I have wanted these for so long and finally got round to buying them.

I keep trying to put myself on a nail polish ban but that NEVER pans out. I'm going back to get a few more colours in particular Key Lime and Blue Grape. 

You can get Barry M nail paints at Superdrug, Boots and the official Barry M website.

What's your favourite Gelly nail polish?


Sonya

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment