Thursday 27 June 2013

MUA Undressed palette

Hey dolls,


I finally jumped on the band wagon and bought the Undressed palette from MUA (Make Up Academy). Now if you don't know who MUA are, they are a high street Make up brand available in superdrug or via their website. Their biggest appeal is that most of their make up can be bought for a £1. 

The undressed palette has been compared time and time again to the Urban Decay Naked palette, and I'd have to agree that they are so similar (almost identical). But when faced with the choice of £30 on a palette or £4, its a no brainer. I got this in a 3 for 2 deal at superdrug (the other items from that haul are gonna trickle out over the next week or so).


Now I knew that when I bought this palette that a lot of the shades wouldn't suit me because Naked in the industry applies to lighter skinned ladies but I knew there were a few colours that I'd be able to pull off.


I ain't mad at this palette. I think I'm definitely gonna repurchase this and have it for my professional make up kit. It'll be great for weddings.


My camera was such a pain the day I took these, it wouldn't pick up certain colours, because in the flesh they didn't show up this faded. I need a new camera for sure.

Sonya

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment