Tuesday 18 June 2013

"It all started with a Big Bang..." - Rimmel Apocalips

Hey dolls,



APOCALIPS lip lacquer
 BIG BANG






We've all heard about and tried the Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquers. I bought a couple a while back, you can see that post here. Unfortunately they didn't have Big Bang in stock at the time. 

A couple weeks back I went shopping at superdrug and they had a 3 for 2 deal going on. That's always dangerous (for me and my bank account) when I'm around that kind of deal. But I finally got to add this to my collection, along with some other well known gems that I'll be posting about soon.

Its such a great red, which I'm all about this year. I love that it has a satin finish, cos Im not a fan of overly glossy red lips.

What's your favourite Apocalips shade?

Sonya

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment