Wednesday 30 January 2013

Jewellery Haul

Hi guys,

I don't really buy jewellery that often, and when I do it really has to be something I could see myself wearing all the time, not just for one off occasion, but still could be suitable for a special occasions. Am I making any sense? Haha.

In the last few years most of the jewellery I have acquired has been from Avon. You cant go wrong with cute and affordable pieces, can you?

Naida necklace - £7

 At first sight you'd think it was just a pretty blue necklace with a nice pattern over the top. But then you open it up to find this cute little bird sitting inside.



 Celestina necklace and earring set - £10

 Flower shaped jewellery with glass stones and acrylic faux pearls. So so pretty.

Tibu earring and necklace set - £3.50

 Such cute packaging.

 My sister ordered these before I did and when I saw them on her I had to get them. I don't feel the picture is doing them justice.

Reeya Earrings Gift Set - £6
 
  Again totes cute packaging.

Theses were frickin cute I couldn't resist. And they reminded me of spring, I don't know why, they just did.

Hetal Heart Drop Earrings - £6


I think I mainly got these for the packaging. Love love love the box

S xxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment