Thursday 5 July 2012

Avon Haul C10

Hi dolls,

OK so as I said in my last blog post, I had an Avon haul to put up and here it is.




I bought one of these last year to put my facial stuff in and also to save space on my dressing table and I loved it and was so annoyed that I hadn't gotten 2 of them. So I saw that it was listed as limited stock and thought right I'm getting it.
Country Rose Compartment Beauty Holder - £3

It has a front compartment
2 compartments on the inside
 And a back compartment

Nailwear Pro nail polish - Chery Jubilee -£1
 This colour is gorgeous. Its a deep cherry red. You'll need about 2 coats for an even finish. And make sure to use a base coat. Another note is this nail polish is pain to remove and goes all over your fingers. But that wont deter me from wearing it.
I got this nail polish on offer.


Naturals Strawberry and White Chocolate collection
Theses products smell AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! They smell like sweets. after I used it I just sat there sniffing my hands haha.
In the collection you get 3 items.
Hand and Body lotion -  If you suffer from dry skin this isn't gonna do much for you. But if you don't then Id defo go and buy this
 Shower gel - not much to say on this is just your standard shower gel
Room and linen spray - I love spraying this on my clothes and then throwing them in the tumble dryer, the smell really soaks in. And My room constantly smells of this spray.
Catalogue price - £9.60
 
Ideal Luminous Blush  - Russet

This is a gorgeous blusher. It  can be subtle and add just a flush of colour to the cheeks. Or if you want it a bit stronger just build up the colour. This has been my go to blush since I got it.
Catalogue price - £6.50
 
Swatch:

Color Trend
They have re-vamped the packaging for the color trend collection and they came out with a few new shades of lipstick, eyeshadows.

Eyeshadow Duo
I've never tried ColorTrend eyeshadwos before so I only got 2. I'm very happy with the pigmentation and look forward to wearing them. I chose Violetta to see if their brighter colours would show up on me and I chose Chocolate kiss for the more natural days.
L: Violetta
R: Chocolate Kiss
Catalogue price - £4.50
Pencil Play Eyeliner in Turquoise.
Catalogue price - £3

Swatches:
Top row: Turquoise
Middle row: Violetta and Chocolate Kiss
Bottom: Russet

Kiss 'n' Go lipstick
L: Poppy Love 
R: Doll Pink
L: Passion
R: Rich Ruby
This lipstick are great. They are very pigmented and come in a range of colours to suit all skin tones. I'm a big fan of the ColorTrend range. I'm gonna try out their new nail polishes next.I know the colours are quite similar but they are different I promise :) I'm trying to branch out my colour range.
 Catalogue price - £3.75
 
Read my lips lip gloss in Kiss Kiss
I've only bought one other lip gloss in this range and it wasn't that pigmented. So I was really surprised when I swatched this how pigmented the product is. I'm very impressed.
Catalogue price - £3.75

Swatches:


Poppy Love, Doll Pink (top 2), Passion, Rich Ruby (Bottom 2). To the right: Kiss Kiss.

Polka dot Earrings Set
These are so cute. I love stud earrings. The main reason I wanted this set was the heart earrings, love them.
Catalogue price - £7

Look out for my Evans mini shoe haul and my Sleek haul.

S xxxx


*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, all opinions are my own and I have not been paid to do this post*

1 comment:

  1. I love the color trend lipsticks, they are all great!

    ReplyDelete