Thursday 19 July 2012

Avon C11

Hey dolls,

So I'm back again with an Avon haul, which I think is fair as I have posted about other stuff recently :) And I do have a few other different things to post about coming up :)

 Glycerine hand & nail cream XXL
I 've used this cream for nearly 2 years now and its amazing.I always carry it around in my handbag.
Catalogue price - £1.75

 Black and Silver vanity bag
I have way too many cosmetic/toiletries bags but this was too cute to pass up along with the stuff that came with it in the set. (See items below)
Catalogue price - £4.99

 Glycerine hand and nail cream
I got this cos of the Limited Edition packaging, I purchased this before but it was in the "last chance to buy" section and it was only 89p so thought why not.
Catalogue price - 89p

 Skin So Soft - Silky Moisture - Ultra Moisturising Body Lotion
I love this body lotion, I'm always complaining about most moisturisers not working for my skin type but this one is a surprise and it worked like 85% which is MUCH better than most.
Catalogue price - £4

Outspoken Intense By Fergie body spray
This came with the vanity bag. 
Smells lovely which I expected as I have the purse to match. I'm gonna carry this around in my purse for whenever I need a little freshen up throughout the day.

 Crusade Baking Set
Comes with::
  • 6 silicone cases
  • 1 breast cancer ribbon cookie cutter
  • 1 heart shaped cookie cutter
Catalogue price - £2
 SuperEnchant mascara - Black
This came with the vanity bag.
This mascara is amazing it makes my lashes so long.

 Nailwear Pro+
Colours L-R: Noir Emerald, Coral Reef, Inky Blue, Art Orange, Red Reveal
Catalogue price - 4 for £10
Coral Reef  - £1

Glimmerstick lip liner - Perfect Plum
Catalogue price - £1

Swatches:
 Lip liner
Staying power of this lip liner is good times so I'm impressed :) I line my lips, fill them in and then apply my lipstick which makes it last a lot longer. As impressed as I am I did think this would be like a real plum, its more like a plumy-brown.

Nail polish
Well we all know I am a big fan of most Avon nail polish (a post coming up on why its not ALL) and these are no exception. If you don't own any avon nail polish I dunno what you're doing with your life haha they are brilliant.(To note this was purchased before I went on my nail polish buying ban)

S xxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment