Monday 28 May 2012

Country Rose tea set

Hey guys,

Its been a while since I've blogged, I'm not gonna go into the reasons, but I will say I have been dealing with some personal issues. But I'm back now :) So lets get cracking. over the last few Avon campaigns me and my older sister have been collecting this gorgeous tea set. I'm so sad but been planning on having girly tea parties with my mum and sisters :) (Don't judge me haha)



(How cute?)
The tea set includes:

Cake stand
Cup and saucer set
Tea pot
Milk jug
Sugar bowl

Cup and saucer set £12 each
 These come in sets of 2

 Teapot - £15
Milk Jug and Sugar (comes together) - £12

Cake Stand - £14

These are really good quality and I'm so happy that me and my sister bought these. This collection comes with place mats but they werent to our taste.

S xxx

5 comments:

  1. So cute! :D I have to find a cake stand like that one somewhere, it'd be perfect for muffins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely, I love pink tea sets. I'm going to get one just like this one day. I LOVe Pink Tea SEts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know if these are still available? I broke one of my two cups so girly tea parties are on hold!

    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you may be able to find them on ebay maybe :)

      Delete
  4. Hi!

    Does anyone know if these are still available? I broke one of my two cups so girly tea parties are on hold for a while...

    Thanks,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete