Sunday 12 February 2012

Avon Haul: C4

Hi Dolls,

It seems like all I do lately is post Avon hauls. Cos I'm not working I don't really go out shopping anymore. And cos I have access to Avon catalogues I always end up ordering stuff.

I'm gonna make it my missions to get up off my butt and start putting money aside so I can go into the town centre and check out whats new in Boots and Superdrug. I really wanna add more MUA Cosmetics to my collection who can go wrong with £1 make  up?

Hello Kitty Cupcake shopper - £8.35
This bag is so cute. , I swear anything with Hello Kitty on it I'll get it. I've gotten a few Hello Kitty items from Avon, I got a Hello Kitty bag in the last campaign and then a few campaigns ago I got these.
They'll be a nice cute bag to take shopping, you save you having to carry around carrier bags.

Hello Kitty Cupcake Umbrella - £6.65
So I got this after I saw the bag above and was like I must have it. I don't have a nice little umbrella that'd fit in my handbag so I got this.

Mediterranean Olive Oil with Orange Flower body scrub
Although this should smell like Orange, it smells like bubblegum. This item was free when you ordered a certain perfume/aftershave My sister got the perfume and she didn't want the scrub so she gave it to me. Result! Hahaha.

Avon Mosaic Effects Top coat - 2 for £3.50
Avon are coming out with their own nail effect polishes.They have tow colours so far, black and white.I haven't tried them yet but as so as I do I will do a NOTD post or a review comparing them to other nail effect polishes I have.

Angled brush - £3.50
I have two other brushes from Avon. The eyeshadow and smudger brush and all over face brush. I have no complaints about their brushes. And cos they were half price I thought Id try a new one. So I got the angled cheek brush.

Avon SuperShock big colour eye duo pencil- Green Dream and Hint of mint - £3
I frickin love these pencils. They're great for adding a pop of colour to the waterline or upperlashline and also as an eyeshadow base. And cos they're so big you wont run out soon :) I am a very BIG FAN of this product. So creamy and pigmented, even on my skin :)
Hint of Mint - As it says on the packet its a lovely mint colour. id be more prone to use this as a base or maybe an highlight for the inner corner of the eyes when using blue/green based shadows..
Green Dream - Gorgeous emerald green.
Avon SuperShock big colour eye duo pencil - Moonshine and Starry Night - £4
I'm going to use this as a base for when I do a smokey eye, which I rarely do cos black doesn't always come out smoothly on me, its always patchy, so hopefully this'll help.

Moonshine - a lovely shimmery light silvery grey. This would be a nice highlighter colour.
Starry Night - A gorgeous dark shimmery grey. As I said this will defo be used as a base for darker shadows.

Swatches:
Top to bottom: Hint of mint, Green dream, Moonshine, Starry night

S xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment