Friday 27 January 2012

Avon Haul - C3

Hello my lovelies,

Back again with another Avon haul. At the present time they are the only people I seem to buy from. I need to go out to my town centre and get shopping. I kinda decided I'm not going on a spending ban I'm just gonna spend less :)

 First item up is the new foundation from Avon - 
Ideal Flawless Foundation (Sample) - 15p
I was not a fan of the finish, texture or how it felt on my skin. Plus the colour I chose was way too dark for my skin. It was in the colour Earth and really did look like I’d smeared mud on my face haha. Maybe I’ll try and get my hands on a sample again, if not I’ll have to get the full sized bottle. Maybe because of the amount I got is the reason it didn’t apply properly because I didn’t have enough for an even finish. But I am really happy that Avon have broadened their foundation colour range. Now us dark girls can have cheaper alternative. You can get the new ideal flawless foundation for just £10.(Cant edit this bit of font cos I wrote it in Microsoft word).

 Hello Kitty Overnight bag - £12.50
When I saw this bag I was like O.O haha I love it and will defo be using this when I  go to the gym and when I obviously stay at someones house and I may even use it as handbag. Plus who doesn't love Hello Kitty :)

 A set of  2 Country Rose beauty bags - £2.99
I love having bags like this to put my stuff in, it means I can save space on my dressing table :) And these are also good when you're going somewhere overnight, on vacation or to the gym when you need to put your face products or make up in. I wont put make up or brushes in this because their white inside and out. And they'll get ruined. I like Country Rose products, I bought a beauty holder before and I think I can say I'm becoming a fan of their beauty storage products.

 Avon care Rich moisture face cream 100ml - £3.50
Avon care Light moisture face cream 100ml - FREE

 I was looking at trying new face creams. So as these were on a deal I thought why not? Whats new to me is a gel based cream which is what the light moisture one is.

 Senses Hollywood Starlet body scrub 200ml - £1.25
I wanted a body scrub to take with me to the gym. When you use a steam it brings up whatever dead skin is on your body, so I got this.to scrub it all away :)

 Big Colour eye duo pencil in Plum passion/Angel Mist - £2
 Plum Passion
 Angel mist
 Swatches: Plum Passion (top), Angel mist (bottom)
I love these pencils, I bought one of these last year and OMG! They are so creamy and a little goes a long way and they last for ages on the eye. I use these as eyeshadow bases or just plain old eyeliner. I bought one of these before and I use everytme I do my make up.

 Catwalk SuperCurlacious Mascara Black - £3.50
I bought this mainly cos I thought this packaging was too cute haha. The packaging on this is Limited Edition.
 An up close of the wand
It does what it says on the tin and makes your lashes curly.

 Colour Trend Kiss'N'Go - Ginger - £1
This colour didn't look as light on the catalogue, and I was a bit surprised when I opened it because I cant do nudes haha and this is quite a nude pink. I managed to make it work by putting my new lip gloss below over the top.
 Swatch of the lipstick.

 Moisture Seduction Lip Gloss - Pretty Pink - £2.45
This a very interesting lipstick. It doesn't always come out the same colour. Its a bit like roulette haha. But I do like it.

As you can see from the two swatches above the lip gloss can come out quite different each time you use it. The top photo is lighter and the bottom is more pink

S xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. HEY ! te rog foarte foarte mult sa-mi spui si mie daca Crema Avon care light moisture pentru fata contine parabeni . As vrea s-o cumpar dar nu stiu cati are sau daca are . M-ai ajuta mult daca mi-ai zice daca are Metylparaben , Propylparaben , Etylparaben etc . Multumesc mult :) :x !

    ReplyDelete