Monday 26 September 2011

Avon Haul C14

Hey Guys,

So here is my Avon haul, I 've got another delivery coming on Thursday (that's how late this post is going up...apologies *flutters eyelashes*) So instead waffling through an intro I'm just gonna get cracking...

 First up is this gorgeous Hello Kitty bag, in the magazine its classed as an overnight bag, but I happily use it as a handbag :D
£20.00
 Christian Lacroix - Absynthe EDP for her 50ml 
£15
I cant explain scents but all I know is that this perfume is fabulous. Its got this really sophisticated kind of scent to it, and the scent lasts for AGES, which I'm so happy about.

 Natural Vanilla Shake body lotion 200ml
£0.99
 This  lotion is mmmmm, it smells delicious.And like the perfume the scent lasts AGES!

Hello Kitty Cosmetic bag
£2.99

 Beauty Bonus Bag, when you brought 2 things from set pages you got this for free. I think it was worth £24
It came with:
  • Anew Clinical Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream - trial size - which I wont be using
  • PVC Cosmetics bag
  • Ultra colour rich Mega impact lipstick - Really Rosy
  • Nailwear pro nail enamel - Sequined Turquoise

 I couldn't get a good swatch photo cos the true colour of the lipstick just was not showing up properly. But it is such a pretty colour.

 True Colour Eye Duo - Midnight Rose
£3
 Unfortunately theses don't have a name :(  The purple is coming up quite blue in the photo. But in real life its not. I have to build these colours up a bit cos I don't think these were designed for my skin tone. But once built up they are so pretty.
 True Colour Eye Duo - Midnight Sky
£3
 Apologies for my eyebrows in the pics, they need doing *hangs head* haha I actually hurt my eyes trying to build up the colour, its feels really weird and a but sore :( but stick to a make up brush instead of the sponge tip applicator provided. :(

Nailwear Pro Nail enamel
Left: Vivid Violet -£5
Right: Decadence - £5
I will be doing swatches of these in my nail haul, keep an eye out :)

 Eyeshadow brush
£2.50

 Pro Luscious lip pout lip colour - Spiced Wine
£5
This lipstick comes with a lip gloss in the lid.I was trying to get the sparkle in this lip gloss to come up, it really hasn't caught it in the swatch. Its just about picked up in the picture above.


I bought a few eyeliners,
Big colour eye pencil - Blue Azure and Frosted Ice - £4
Glimmerstick Diamonds eyeliner in Sugar Plum - £5
Glimmerstick Diamonds eyeliner in Twilight Sparkle - £1.25





Swatches:
Top 2 - Blue Azure and Frosted Ice
Bottom 2 -  Glimmerstick Diamonds eyeliner in Twilight Sparkle and Sugar Plum

I am so happy with these eyeliners. The eye pencil duo is so creamy and pigmented. And the glimmersticks just glide on so nicely. With Sugarplum I would probably find a colour close to it and apply it over the top to intensify the colour if you are of a darker skin tone.

I hope you enjoyed this post :)

S xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment